BDM is currently looking for an Arabic (mother tongue) and English (fluent) speaking experienced professional for a full time (40 hours) work from home position as a Billing Agent; any additional language spoken is a definite asset. The successful candidate will be required to be a self-motivated, organized and flexible individual.
Responsibilities will include:
• Locating, contacting and helping patients complete the claims process with their insurance companies.
• Working with insurance companies worldwide in order to complete and negotiate the claims process and settle accounts.
• Communicating by telephone and email with patients and insurance companies
• Preparation of correspondence by mail and fax to patients and insurance companies
Skills and qualifications required for the position include:
• Superior oral and written communication skills
• Honed analytical and investigative skills
• Superior organization and administrative skills
• Multilingual, multi-cultural and cultural sensitivity
• Past experience in varied commercial industries, related to insurance and health industries – a benefit
• Undergraduate University degree, at minimum.